Are you an operations or facilities professional and are:
- Planning an office relocation, expansion or reconfiguration in the near future?
- Concerned about the complexity of dealing with office logistics and modern furniture systems?
- Wanting to ensure a smooth and successful relocation without disrupting your daily operations?
Let the Office Logistics Professionals at C-Serv show you eleven crucial considerations for anyone who is tasked with relocating, reconfiguring, building out, or expanding office space.
Today’s modern office environment is a complex system that requires special experience, knowledge and skills ranging from brand-specific technical knowledge and expert project management skills to logistics and warehousing – it’s not a job for the faint of heart.
Join us for “The C-Serv ProGuide™ to Office Relocation,” an information packed webinar that will equip you with the knowledge and direction you need to manage a successful workspace relocation.
In this 30 minute, on-line webinar, you will learn:
- The one thing you need to know that prevents office relocation train wrecks
- How to keep track of all the details
- Why warehousing is a critical part of every project
- Why choosing a moving company to relocate office systems is a huge mistake
- How to minimize worker disruption during the move
- How to provide post-location support for vendors and employees
- Options for decommissioning office assets and reconfiguration
- And much more
Chance Reed, founder of C-Serv Commercial Services, a specialized office logistics company shows facilities and operations professionals secrets of the profession it’s taken decades to learn.
Whether you are expanding operations, moving large teams across town or trying to adapt current office tech to your needs, this webinar is a must attend before you start.
Learn more about C-Serv at: https://cservaustin.com